 Space / 9042
Re: New Space Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 01:37:13 GMT

In lugnet.build, Geordan Ballantree writes:
That is soooo coool!! the yellow paint scheme is sweet!! A good amount of
detail too. Good job!

geordan

I'm glad you like the color. It gets kinda hard when you don't have too many
Legos left to make something in mainly one color and make it look somewhat
decent. All I have is one tub of Legos left, and it's fairly small anyway.
See for yourself: http://www.geocities.com/nickcrocco/bucket.jpg
I much prefer being able to choose the color myself rather than the color
choosing me, if that makes sense...

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego