 Space / 9020
  Sprite Wallpaper

Hi Everyone, A couple of weeks ago, Anton Raves emailed me and asked if he could generate POV-Ray images of my Sprite Starfighter. I thought that sounded interesting, so we exchanged a few emails when he had questions... and now it's done! I'm proud (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sprite Wallpaper

(...) Mark's models now digitized. ;-) (...) Absolutely. The parts detail is superb, just what we've come to expect from Anton. And the exhaust glow is pretty cool, too. Was that done via post-processing, or in POVRay? Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Sprite Wallpaper

Back in the day I recall Mladen "Poving" his Shiva. And I agree that it looks cool. This is actually one of my favorite ships by Mark. -Jon (...) of (...) from (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Sprite Wallpaper

(...) Yeah, Jon is correct. Here is Mark's "Shiva" rendered: (URL) nice rendering Anton, I'm amazed by your skills! Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL)And I agree that it looks cool. This is actually one of my favorite ships by (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Sprite Wallpaper

<snip> (...) It was probably done via POVRay. I downloaded Anton's Xwing model a while a back and the purple exhaust glow is done via POVRay. I actually used it in one of my scenes. Although I didn't change the color. (URL) file is right here: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Sprite Wallpaper

Very nice. I agree with Jeremy though. It's funny to see one of your models in POV Ray. The green glow is an excellent touch. Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sprite Wallpaper

That's tizzzzight, M-Dogg! Anton gets some mad props for representin' ma brutha! Awwwyeah, does he feel up to POVing something slightly bigger? There's this particular space carrier... ;^) D-Man (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sprite Wallpaper

(...) That thing? It probably would only take him a day or so.. No, but seriously, that would be way cool to see! -Mark (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)