 Space / 8986
  MOC: The Sparrow Light Fighter

On paper, the Sparrow's statistics don't suggest why it has become one of the most successful fighters in colonized space. It's manueverability is good, but not spectacular. With but a single engine, it accelerates more like a bomber than a fighter. (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Sparrow Light Fighter

(...) considering that in their space-launched ship designs. Storage room onboard space stations or large ships will always be at a premium, so packing the little ships in tight has to be a necessity, not an option, in my opinion. I like the (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Sparrow Light Fighter

(...) Thanks, initially I was just curious to see what a four wide space fighter would look like (well, it's four wide when stored). I made it with relatively common parts, so I might be able to build a flight of four, packed wing to wing. I got the (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Sparrow Light Fighter

(...) Hehe, I'm just now imagining the mess if the lead-off man should ever get jammed in the barrel! :] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space)