 Space / 8986
MOC: The Sparrow Light Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 13:01:07 GMT

On paper, the Sparrow's statistics don't suggest why it has become one of
the most successful fighters in colonized space. It's manueverability is
good, but not spectacular. With but a single engine, it accelerates more
like a bomber than a fighter. It's armanent is laughably light, requiring
good aim to hit vulnerable parts of the enemy. But despite these flaws, the
Sparrow may be the most common fighter in colonized space.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~ghaberbe/sparrow.htm

Oh yeah, the space link  does not work, yet. LMKWYT.

Thanks,

George