 Space / 8887
Re: Contest Entry for Non-violent space contest: Dragon-ISV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 20:54:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:

Ya'know, to expand on this theme I'm actually
surprised that no one has tried to make a solar sailing vessel.  It would be
slow...granted, but that's not the point.  It could be this small central
craft with big beautiful milar sails or something like that.  hmmmmm..

Ive had a cool idea for a space yacht which I will probably construct with
my next batch of models. I think the actual hull design will be hard,
though; Getting that yacht sort of look isnt as easy as a bulky freighter.

ZaC