 Space / 8783
  Re: LOM sets

(...) I don't really like the wierd colours in the martian sets. They just don't suit any sort of model. zSoden (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM sets

(...) Actually, those lighter colors are very cool. I'd like to see more of them in differnt elements. Subtle color changes can be very interesting. GREG~ (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM sets

(...) I totally agree. I purchased the sets specifically to get the new colours. I only wish they'd release a full range of parts in those colours (finally, Tie Fighters in the correct grey blue). However, as it stands, I can understand Zac's point (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.space)