 Space / 8658
  Come see my website!

(URL) much crunching of code and checking and cursing and more crunching of code, my website is finally online! Come check it out and LMKWYT! Dave (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Come see my website!

(...) Wow, you have a lot of models up. How come there is never any Lego in my local consignment shops? I liked your tailgunners, the concept is neat, and you rarely see people include them. I liked your Island fortress too, no one ever does much (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Come see my website!

(...) Dave - great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Like George I was also drawn to the Islanders fortress diorama. I particularly like the cave decorations that you point out in your text and also like the look the islanders had with the Indian (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Come see my website!

(...) Nice site! Very clean design, and lots of fun stuff to look at. I particularly like your space shuttle (you're right - this is the way a shuttle should be done. Great use of castle walls for the external tank) and the StarWing command ship (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.space)