 Space / 8663
Re: Come see my website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 17:46:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/

After much crunching of code and checking and cursing and more crunching of
code, my website is finally online!  Come check it out and LMKWYT!

Nice site! Very clean design, and lots of fun stuff to look at.

I particularly like your space shuttle (you're right - this is the way a
shuttle should be done. Great use of castle walls for the external tank) and
the StarWing command ship (lots of playability and cool details in a fairly
compact & swooshable design)

- Paul