 Space / 8660
Re: Come see my website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 13:54:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/

After much crunching of code and checking and cursing and more crunching of
code, my website is finally online!  Come check it out and LMKWYT!

Dave

Wow, you have a lot of models up.

How come there is never any Lego in my local consignment shops?

I liked your tailgunners, the concept is neat, and you rarely see people
include them.

I liked your Island fortress too, no one ever does much with the Islanders.
I should talk though, I only have the catamaran and a few small pieces.

George