 Space / 8562
  Nasal Avenger 2- New Engines!

Greetings! The Nasal Avenger 2 had another modification: These pics are courtesy of Jeremy Sproat: (URL) out how those suckers light up! Here's another pic courtesy of Brad Hamilton: (URL) can also see the detail of the new turret gun (compare with (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger 2- New Engines!

Spiffy! Now you're gunna force me to try to do that! :-D (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger 2- New Engines!

(...) Sweet! The lights get super bright when you put a chrome lamp over the bulb (you know, those chrome lamps from the Hydronaut sets). There are 2 lights in each engine pod (the lights from the fiber optic UFO set). Also, in front on the nose is (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger 2- New Engines!

Ow, man, I love those engines! Those fluorescent bricks and gears look so great as you've used them. The turret is pretty nifty too. Now I'm getting these ideas on building a rotating gun turret with underside entry using one of those big gears with (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.space)