 Space / 8477
    My new web page —Damien Guichard
   Hello, I am quite new on LUGNET, here is my home web page dedicated to lego hobby, (URL) only DAT files, much better with a LDraw viewer like LDView. All DAT files feature complete instruction steps. I have a more involving Online-Idea-Book project (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My new web page —Felix Greco
   (...) Damien, is there any chance you could post some pics of your creations? I interact with Lugnet from work and downloading any of the LDraw programs is probably pushing it... Felix (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Felix pics request —Damien Guichard
   (...) Ok Felix, I recognize that an LDraw-specific page is not a full real lego page. I am now motivated to turn the page into a real idea-book. First, all the classic space creations will be converted into this new form, that is more traditionnal (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Felix pics request —Felix Greco
   (...) Sounds good! (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)