 Space / 8369
  Re: Big ship teaser

That's quite a beauty, and the image is very well cropped. It looks great in front of the planet. I love what you did with all the canopies. But jeez, man- what's up with the ugly black things poking off the front?* -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com * (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Big ship teaser

I understand their importance (the big black guns) to the look and function, too. But if the complaint that the big guns don't fit well with the look continues to be an ongoing theme, maybe something can be done to improve the final look. I think (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)