 Space / 8283
8282  |  8284
Subject:
New Space movie ... Dancing on The Moon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 19:08:58 GMT

Hello space fans and film fans,

I'd liek to introduce my new movie, "Dancing on the Moon".  It can be found
on Brickfilms, here:  http://www.brickfilms.com/directory.  Just go there
and scroll down the directory.  It's right under "The Chase" and right above
"2001: A LEGO Odyssey".

Featuring:

* Classic space minifigs in a kickline!
* Classic 80s music!
* A Tyco minifig getting the crap beat out of him!
* A love story!
* Blacktron minifigs dancing!

Hope you enjoy. . .

Jason

---------
Note: For bandwidth reasons, I din't link to the movie directly from here
becasue it's 4:22 long and 7 MB.  But go and watch it anyway, that's the
"bandwidth challenged" version.
---------