 Animation / 282
Re: The file is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:22:25 GMT

Try Quicktime. My digital still camera records silent movies in a weird
compressed format only Quicktime will open. You'll probally have to save it
to disk.

--
Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear
ICQ:84584424

Jason <jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Really? That's weird.  Why not?  I thought it was just a format, a program
that required a normal codec.

Jason

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.publish.cinema, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Yep, you need Windows Media Player 7 to view it.  If you are still using • 95
or the first firet of 98, you might not have it (or if you have a ...
blarrrgh... Mac).

Unfortunately us NT people can't use MP7.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada