 Space / 8275
  Re: Keppler Industries update: C-562 Modular Cargo Sytem

(...) I really like the lines of the space module. The other nice thing is you can build a few of these inline and just toss one drive module on the back and one command module on the front, from the looks of it. Interested in publishing specs for (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Keppler Industries update: C-562 Modular Cargo Sytem

(...) Yep, you could have 100 cargo modules connected end to end, and put a command module in the front and an engine in the back. (...) Ok, I'll try to describe it, and if I remember I'll take some pics later today...Ok, each cargo module has a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)