 Space / 8118
  Re: My Stiletto Long Range Interceptor

(...) forward swept wings are a nice touch and the colors blend well with each other. I'd bet with four engines it has a good 'punch' :) Do the landing gear retract? I'm not sure there's room from some of the pics, just curious. :) Great stuff! Joel (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My Stiletto Long Range Interceptor

(...) Hi all, Thanx for the kind words! And to answer some questions: Joel - unfortunately, the wheels don't retract, couldnt find room to make retractable landing gear. As for the 4 engines, the idea is for this to be a high speed long range (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)