 Space / 7950
Re: Spaceport minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:24:56 GMT

thx a million for this info
:-)

-paul

--- Skip Gridley <MGCards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Paul,

Hopefully this will answer your question...

There are 12 different Space Port mini-figs according to
my collection (and Brickset).  The Brickset descriptions
are
listed below.  There are basically 5 different torsos,
with
a head change only for the female astronaut, Hallie
Comet, only available in the big set 6456 Mission
Control.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6456

The security guy is only in the 6461 Survelliance Copter

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6461

And the Fireman is in 6459 Fuel Truck:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6459

The astronauts, ground control, and scientists are all
relatively easy to get in any of the other sets.  You can
probably find some ground support, scientists and maybe
some astronauts at Brickbay.  Good luck with the other
three.  I love the Security Guard guy...  I have a team
guarding my research center.

Not all of them really would be appropriate on a space
station, so getting the big set for the woman, and then
stocking up on the Astronaut Figure set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6457

which you can get from S@H home $1.99, with $8 off if
you buy 10 of them, would be a good way to get some
astronauts.  Maybe a scientist or two from:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6452

also from S@H, and you've got yourself a space party.

Good Luck!
Skip

(X-posted to .town, in case someone wants to chime in
with some Launch Command figs...)

Space Port - Astronaut, blue cap
Space Port - Astronaut, grey/white legs
Space Port - Astronaut, helmet and visor
Space Port - Astronaut, with breathing apparatus
Space Port - Astronaut, with rocket pack
Space Port - Astronaut, female
Space Port - Ground Control, red cap
Space Port - Ground Control, white cap
Space Port - Ground Control, white hard-hat
Space Port - Rescue Fireman
Space Port - Scientist
Space Port - Security

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
does anyone know how many
differnet minifigs exist
from the town/spaceport sets?

i'd like to make a orbital space station
and i want to staff it with some
'themed' minifigs

anyone know a way to get all of them?
(minifig store?)