 Space / 7916
    Re: Hyperion is complete —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Wow! Two great big ships in one weekend! (...) I should ask you at some point about your experiences--I'm in the process of trying to write dynamic HTML and use java applets to get a decent webpage up and running. Now that I can use MLcad and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hyperion is complete —Jason E. Baker
   (...) <snip> (...) Wow, well put, thanks, i was afraid with the vertical size of it that, that the shape would be overlooked. (...) Thanks, i really like the use of the pixellation technique, i like the repetitive building of it (lots of time spent (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)