 Space / 7912
    Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Trevor Pruden
   (...) WEE HAW!!! I love it! I can see that you're getting on the artic wall kick like me! Well done, Dan! What do you think: Do you prefer the artic walls over bulk brick for this appication? The artic walls cut down on the weight, which lends will (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Daniel Jassim
   (...) I think the arctic walls were destined for space ship designs! They're perfect because they give you a nice sloped side, a rounded rectangular window, and "vent" grooves on the bottom. Yeah, they're light too so it cuts down on so much weight (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Brad Hamilton
   I think the "powder blue" effect is because we were shooting in sunlight with a fill-in flash. We probably should have tried a few without the flash. Daniel Jassim <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GAqtv7.8zn@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Boy, did you guys ever miss a beat! The correct answer was: "Dan managed to get a hold of some overstock Maersk Light Blue parts from TLC just for this project..." and go from there. Sheesh, you'd think it wasn't nearly the end of March. You (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)