 Space / 7757
Re: Scorpion Infantry Support Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:38:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:

<snipped>

That's StarCrafters trademark canopy!!!  SOMEONE ACTUALLY USED THE CANOPY!
I thought I was the only person appreciative of it's use and
functionality...  Nice rendition of the HISS.  Did the HISS have additional
weaponry?  It's been about 6 or 7 years since I saw that tank, so I don't
remember.  I thought the cockpit was more angled too...  Anyway, really nice
job!

Thanks Jonathan. :)

I haven't found many preferred uses for the canopy but it definately worked
in this case.

The HISS was more in line with the black version I made - just twin cannons.
I decided that I wanted to have some variety - something that Hasbro never
really went into, but LEGO allows me to do.

The canopy actually would have been more flat than the LEGO Canopy allows
for, but I'm not too worried. It's close enough for my purposes since the
idea was conveyed well. :)

Now I just have to hassle Bram for how he made his HUMVEE's and start making
some VAMPS or Stingers. Woo! :)

Joel J