 Space / 763
    Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest —Eric Kingsley
   (...) How about spliting the contest into 2 catagories. 1 nano-fig and the other mini-fig. This would let those with smaller collections still participate. I definitly don't think Mini-Fig and Nano-figs creations should be judged side-by-side in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest —James Brown
   (...) Yeah, it's probably best to have them judged seperately, but I feel I have to point out - I wasn't thinking "small" - I was thinking "largest I can pull off with my collection", which is maybe 3 or 4 feet. A Battlestar at minifig scale would (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)