 Space / 7560
    Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest —Mark Sandlin
   (...) And the grand prize goes to.... Me! Just kidding. ;^) Just wanted to let everyone know that, since I agreed to help Paul with the judging, I will not be entering anything in the contest. You know, so it's all fair and everything. :^) ~Grand (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest —Sean Forbes
   (...) How gracious of the Grand Admiral. :*) Man, just when we get SEALUG to orient away from space, someone comes up with a contest. Seriously, though, I like the premise as well as the scoring categories. To take an example that won't be entered, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)