 Space / 7560
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:41:38 GMT

Paul Hartzog at panarchy23@yahoo.com wrote:

(Judges so far are Paul Hartzog(me) and Mark Sandlin)

And the grand prize goes to.... Me!

Just kidding. ;^)

Just wanted to let everyone know that, since I agreed to help Paul with the
judging, I will not be entering anything in the contest. You know, so it's
all fair and everything. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations