 Space / 7543
Re: Information on an element
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 03:37:54 GMT

Gaurav Thakur wrote:

<snip>

Cool...that seems like an interesting piece. What kinds of sounds in general
did it make?

<snip>

As another poster stated, I think there were a couple different versions
of the sound module for space and town sets. When I was about 12 I had
the 6780 Light & Sound XT Starship, with the white version of the sound
module, and I *think* it made several different cheesy laser blast
sounds and had an off setting. Perhaps someone in lugnet.space could clarify?

F.U.T. lugnet.space

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/