 Space / 7401
  Re: Medium freighter

(...) Then I tore into the pictures on brickshelf, starting at the stuff that looked the most interesting-- the hydroponics garden. And I poked about a bit more, finding really cool stuff, seeing a pair of figures in heavy spacesuits with lights and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Medium freighter

(...) Hehe.. That sounds SO much better than what I have. Where were you when I was working on this?? *laugh* I'll have to save that plot device for something in the future! (...) As I mentioned to Jeremy, that was precisely what I wanted. It's (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)