 Space / 7398
  Re: Medium freighter

(...) :^O (drool) Beautiful! I really like how the airlock, ramp and hydroponics turned out. I also like how you incorporated the tubes under the flooring. Very reminicent of Tim Courtney's destroyer, and a very good feature. I do have a bit of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Medium freighter

(...) <snipped> (...) Thanks, Trevor! The airlock isn't pretty when you look at it from the 'inside' - so I don't have any pictures without the plate on top of it. I think, thought, that most of the details can be picked out from the 6 pics I do (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)