 Space / 7396
    Re: Medium freighter —Paul Hanson
   (...) Very nice! I am amazed at how many compartments and stuff you've managed to fit inside. Lots of tasty details. I really like the hydroponics garden and the way the big windows attach in the front and all of the exterior details and the color (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Medium freighter —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) It took a lot of effort to get the layout to be something that I liked, but also felt as though it would be functional. The big engines actually were the inspiration for the name. Taranis was the Celtic/Gaulish god of thunder and sky. Thinking (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)