 Space / 7377
  what movie?

(...) url? what movie? (...) wanna buy a monkey? -paul (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what movie?

(...) (URL) and the French Revolution". Check it out! (...) YES! Oh for the love of bananas, YES! I have been searching for a single monkey for two years! I want to make a science vessel, and I need a monkey to perform medical experiments on in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what movie?

(...) You can also get a monkey in the minifigure assortment available through LEGO Pitsco Dacta. It's about $35.00, and comes with scads of victims- er, I mean, town people, four trikes, a garbage can, hatchets, stretcher, fying pan, etc. etc., (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what movie?

(...) Is the "single" requirement because you don't want to deprive his monkey wife of her husband? Or are you looking for a lifelong soul-mate? I believe that all of the monkey figs I have are single... at least none appear to be wearing a wedding (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)