 Space / 7265
  Todd, about the Classic Space set numbers?

Todd, I've noticed a while ago that you have studied the set number rules. Can you inform us a bit more than that you have done on 1/nov/00 on the 6888 issue? How did TLG build the set numbers up? Iemke-P. Zeijlemaker The Netherlands 6888 issue; (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Todd, about the Classic Space set numbers?

(...) (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Todd, about the Classic Space set numbers?

(...) Todd, even with all I've seen/heard, it's taken until this for me to finally say, "That boy ain't right." ;] Did you make this plot? If you did, I can't believe you actually looked at it enough to decide that you needed a log-plot to show the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)