 Space / 7251
Re: Classic Space Sets in CAD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 05:27:29 GMT

"Kyle Keppler" <kyle@kylekeppler.com> wrote in message
Um, ok, not that I really understand, but I'll take your word for it...

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Is it possible to convert POV files from certain libraries *back* to  DAT, by
introducing standard comments for the parts into the POV language, and providing
a conversion table for the zero points and rotation points??

Just a thought...

-Tim