 Space / 7138
Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:19:50 GMT

Ha! I guess you guys got spoiled with my frequent new MOCs.
You ARE rather prolific, yeah!

Well, I've been working, never fear. This time, I'm replacing frequency with
quantity. I've been working on this:

Wow, you ain't kidding! Holy cow that's huge! And detailed...
"My God, it's full of bricks..."

I especially like the airlock door, but the whole thing is just packed with
detail... man would I like some direction from you on sprucing up my models!
If I try to add details it just ends up looking like pieces added after the
fact; yours looks totally integrated (like Mladen's); but I've never seen it
on such a large scale.

Mark W