 Space / 7096
Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Joslin writes:
Space Jalopy:
   www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/hotrod1/index.html
Roadster:
   www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/hotrod2/index.html

Very nice!  I like the before-and-after bit.  But doesn't
Gordon's mother worry about him racing around in a
souped-up car with no roof?

It's not half as dangerous as the car was beforehand- the
ClunCo 200e isn't exactly known for its safety.  And he does
wear a helmet.  But seriously, she's more concerned with his
car obsession.  His grades are dropping and she worries what
he'll do with himself after high school.

The tug is a somewhat more traditional space creation,
and appeared in one shot a couple of weeks ago from a
SeaLUG meeting:
Tug:
   www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/tug/index.html

Also very nice.  I was impressed with the shot of it I saw
before, and now even moreso.  Very nice use of the half-
cylinders to make an unconventional LEGO body shape.

Thanks!  I'm really happy with the body shape, especially the
canopy arrangement.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com