 Space / 7131
  Re: To ladder or turbolift?

(...) My own thought is mostly just towards the purpose of the ship. If people are the only things going from level to level, ladders are the way to go IMHO, although lifts are admittedly much cooler. Mostly, I guess my advice is to try and think of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: To ladder or turbolift?

(...) That is a good point - being the primary function is explore/science, I can see a need to move bins between labs - though that is under my current space usage where the labs are on the top and middle decks. (...) Good thoughts/questions for me (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)