 Space / 7103
    Re: To ladder or turbolift? —Duane Hess
   (...) My first impression is to go with the lift because it's cool. I think that you could build the car portion on a 4 x 4 plate (minimum). The 'fig would be quite squished, but it would still be cool. The hard part is the control and mechanics of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: To ladder or turbolift? —Mark Rideout
   (...) <original post cut> (...) I would agree that it is the coolest way to go, but implementation is the hardest. (...) Thanks for the pointer on this thread (...) <cut> (...) Thanks for the pointers though! more than just mindless ramblings! -Mark (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)