 Space / 6872
    Re: modular components for sharing designs —Duane Hess
   (...) I think that this is a neat idea. I'm not that big into the racing aspect of the Consortium, but I do like the idea of the Standards. The credit idea is also excellent in my mind. It levels the playing field with respect to ships, functions, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: modular components for sharing designs —Joel Kuester
   (...) Exactly, and as far as racing contests, they won't be a major focus. I was expecting that the actual combat contests would be pretty popular, tho. (...) that's exactly how I was hoping it would work. (...) LOL... I hadn't really thought of it (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: modular components for sharing designs —Stephen F. Roberts
   "Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote: <CHIP> (...) ...While it could get complex, perhaps a "rating" system for MOCs entered as "official entries". Perhaps allow each "company" to have one entry at a time and people can rank their list of (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)