 Space / 6866
  Re: Hexadyne = Corporate Federation?

To All, Well, I have been half-reading this thread, what is this exactly? Webpage, links, etc? I am sure BioTech Industries, the corporation that founded our little Titanian 6 colony, would always like to join reputable firms, as well as AP Designs, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hexadyne = Corporate Federation?

(...) hi, I am making a webpage for The Hexadyne Consortium, which is basically a way to connect together .space Lego companies, to provide a way to compare ships through stats, contests (battle, racing, voting), and to extend the interactivity of (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)