 Space / 6819
  Griffon Industries begins a new day!!!

We are proud to annouce, that Griffon Industries is Officially OPEN. We are found on StellerNet here at this address!!! (URL) Due to disputs, that may change! We are also re-releasing and releasing several fighters for this event!!! The Knat (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Griffon Industries begins a new day!!!

Nice design, but lots of broken links and images. Also, lose the MIDI. Cool, though. (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Griffon Industries begins a new day!!!

(...) Ehe! (...) -- dataAndrew (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Griffon Industries begins a new day!!!

(...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Griffon Industries begins a new day!!!

(...) Or were you making a "space" reference? (...) This is just MO, but I really dont' like the lower cockpit SPUDs you used in this design. I like the wings and engines and other bits, but I think it would have looked better if you'd built your (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Griffon Industries begins a new day!!!

(...) Yes, I do get some of my designs from Wing Commander. I am currently working on two new fighters. The Panther Medium Fighter and the Vampire Heavy Fighter. ((they are from Wing Commander: Prophecy)) Rick (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)