 Space / 6793
  Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey"

(...) That's usually what I say when I see your stuff, too. (...) I like those chairs a lot myself. It's a design I've used for a while, and at least one of them sneaks into just about every model I build. They take up a lot of room, but they're (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey"

(...) Ooh! I forgot to say that this little detail (and many others) was added at the suggestion of my wife. She's just full of good ideas :-) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)