 Space / 6771
    RE: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Awesome job! This is the best box-based exploratory vehicle I have seen. The modularity is great, although the submarine looks like it might have a little trouble getting through water :) I like the wheeled version a lot. The asymmetrical (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Paul Hanson
   (...) Cool - thanks! (...) I built the wheeled version first, knowing that I wanted to make it modular, but not really sure how to accomplish it. The result is that the other two configurations (especially the sub) are weaker. Maybe next time I'll (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)