 Space / 6767
  Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) In a real world historical sense the Ninja theme is parallelled with Pirate not castle. (How do you think they got those muskets and cannons anyway?) So it actually makes perfect sense for ninjas to run around a pirate ship. Just FYI. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) You sir, are slightly incorrect. Historical fact places gun powder weapons in Frace in 1411. At that time knights were still on horseback, broadswords were common weapons, crossbows and longbows were still effective and Castles were very much (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

Note to Spaceheads: This started here, so I'm posting here, but also to .castle and that's where I pointed followups to. If you've no desire to hear anything about the adjustment of warfare during the Renaissance, go to the next post now. :) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)