 Space / 668
  Re: Where are the carriers?

Patrick Justison wrote in message ... (...) Why is doing a carrier (pieces willing) in mini fig scale unrealistic? I should have ample space for about 8 small fighters (about A wing sized) in my ship when its done-- maybe more if I could figure out (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Where are the carriers?

(...) Yeah, space management is always nuts in large ships--although I haven't built any over 100 studs yet (I save the truly giant sizes for the 300-stud WWI surface ships)--and somehow the fact that a wall needs to be a brick wide consterns me. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Where are the carriers?

(...) found a (...) doors, (...) 76 (...) actually (...) Oh don't get me wrong, my ship aint whooshin' anywhere. Sorry Todd. ; )The technique i used in construction (of the 75 stud section) was to make 4 big identical rings which have the general (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)