 Space / 6646
  Dan the Man posts new stuff!

Hi Everyone, Got an email from Dan Jassim tonight. He asked me to pass the word along that he's posted new stuff to brickshelf. Here it is: New Microfig fleet: (URL) Manta: (URL) Nasal Avenger (improved) (URL) Air Speeder (URL) Black Spiffcraft (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: Dan the Man posts new stuff!

(...) my space kick and back over into .castle at this rate.. *8) Those are still just too sweet. (...) but it's been.. well.. since I was like 6 since I've seen it.. I can't remember any ships that looked like that... regardless, it's still cool. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dan the Man posts new stuff!

(...) I can see lots of elements that seem very Karim Nassar-inspired. ;-) (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dan the Man posts new stuff!

(...) <<sniiiiip>> Since I'm not certain Dan actually posts here on Lugnet, this to Mark: I really like Dan's stuff. When I first saw his yellow and red ships way back in october or september, I actually thought they were yours. I could have sworn I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dan the Man posts new stuff!

(...) Yes I did. Dan and I became e-pals after he emailed me asking about how I removed the paint from the 1/4 saucer bits. I even hosted some of his pictures on my brickshelf until he got his own brickshelf account. (...) I think Dan reads it from (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)