 Space / 6649
Re: Dan the Man posts new stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:22:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Got an email from Dan Jassim tonight. He asked me to pass the word along
that he's posted new stuff to brickshelf.

Here it is:

New Microfig fleet:

Wow! Great job Dan!

I can see lots of elements that seem very Karim Nassar-inspired. ;-)

The Manta:

The Nasal Avenger (improved)

Man, this looks even better now! Again, great job Dan!

Cricket Air Speeder

Nice!

Dan's Black Spiffcraft

There it is. Enjoy.