 Space / 6647
Re: Dan the Man posts new stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 08:40:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Got an email from Dan Jassim tonight. He asked me to pass the word along
that he's posted new stuff to brickshelf.

Here it is:

New Microfig fleet:

Man...I've got to stop looking at his stuff.. I'm never going to get through
my space kick and back over into .castle at this rate.. *8) Those are still
just too sweet.

The Manta:

hmm.. He mentions it was inspired by StarBlazers (Space Battleship Yamato),
but it's been.. well.. since I was like 6 since I've seen it.. I can't
remember any ships that looked like that... regardless, it's still cool. :)

The Nasal Avenger (improved)

Improved? It got a Nose-Job! That thing was awesome before, but the details
he added give it a lot more personality. Carl Malden would be proud! :)

Cricket Air Speeder

Finally, a good answer for what to do with all of those orange pod racer bits!
The folding wings/landing skids are a cool touch, too.

Dan's Black Spiffcraft

mmm.. Spiffcraft.. black.. life is good! Does it have the 'hideout' gun in
the front too? :)

There it is. Enjoy.

*looks around desperately for that can of Coca-Cola*

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm