 Space / 6531
Re: Inverse slope computers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:36:28 GMT

Norman Mensing wrote in message ...
As I don't want to rely on the (minimalistic) chance that TLC will produce • a
computer bulk pack - which contains inverse slope computers (as likely as
Lego bringing out sets without mis-coloured bricks ;-) ), I looked where I
could find some of the good old ones.
To my dismay they seem to be only in the sets 926 (which was only in the
german '79 catalogue, and no later)and 920.

Are there any other sets they came in or do I have to prepare for $200 ebay
autions ?

If I were you, I would plan on using normal slope computers and invert the
stud direction in construction - unless the cockpits/rooms are really small
there should be multiple ways to do it. That's certainly what I plan to do
(as you say, we can't depend on TLC!).

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164