 Space / 6527
Re: Inverse slope computers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 06:49:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Norman Mensing writes:
As I don't want to rely on the (minimalistic) chance that TLC will produce a
computer bulk pack - which contains inverse slope computers (as likely as
Lego bringing out sets without mis-coloured bricks ;-) ), I looked where I
could find some of the good old ones.
To my dismay they seem to be only in the sets 926 (which was only in the
german '79 catalogue, and no later)and 920.

Are there any other sets they came in or do I have to prepare for $200 ebay
autions ?

-Norman

Norman,

It's small consolation, as it's also a set I haven't see around much since I
got mine as a kid, but 483 has 3 of them. It's also from '79.

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0483/0483-06.html

They're used in the launch room - hard to see in the scan but they're there.

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm