 Space / 6530
6529  |  6531
Subject:
Progress on my freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:34:05 GMT

I snapped a couple pictures of my current project - a medium freighter -
over the weekend to kill off a roll of film.

It is still a work in progress. I have about 90% of the interior finished,
and around 75% of the exterior done.

I have yet to complete detailing of the hull, sort out an idea for a
functional airlock (almost done), and work out the landing gear among other
things.

The interior presently is laid out as a private vessel rather than a stock
freighter and is equipped with: Cockpit area for 3 (Pilot, Navigator,
Engineer), research lab, hydroponics garden, crew quarters, captain's
quarters, head, galley, engineering/engine room, and a medlab.

Once it's complete I'll get more pictures up. Probably a week or two, due to
my schedule.

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm