 Space / 6541
Re: Progress on my freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:56:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gary E. Blessing writes:

Joel Jacobsen <jacobsen@oar.net> wrote in message

Thanks, Gary!

Those aren't the 1/4 domes that everyone has been using - I wish they
were..! (And that I'd thought of using them 'upside down', like you were
thinking - that's something I'd love to see done by someone, myself!)

I wasn't fortunate enough to have gotten any sets with them; they're
actually the matching 6 wide 'arches' (from 6165) laid on their sides so • the
studs face the front of the ship. They're mounted on hinges to allow
access/viewing of that area of the deck.

I guess we'll see how the rest goes and how quickly I can get it finished
and post more pics. :)

I actually meant the domes on top of the ship,two facing one way and two the
other. anyway I like it.
Gary

Ah...! okay. The Falcon/saucer domes. Oops. Guess I'm a bit tired this
morning; I was thinking along entirely different lines, obviously.

Regardless, thanks for the feedback - that was something I hadn't decided,
yet, if I really liked but I knew I didn't want to make a 'normal' circle. :)

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm