 Space / 6407
Re: When does Aero-Tube Hangar come out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:00:03 GMT

Thanks,

Can you tell me if the tube transportation piece holds regular mini-figs as
well as those mars figures?

I want to use it in a futuristic town, and regular mini-figs would be much
better.

Dwight Deur <sheridan.spamnomore@idsonline.com> wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:38:46 GMT, "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com>