 Space / 6404
Re: When does Aero-Tube Hangar come out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:27:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brad Hamilton writes:
Cool.  I thought the price was going to be higher too.

Unfortunetly, it won't get out here in Southern California for another 2-3
weeks based on the lag for the other 2001 sets!

I'll keep my eye out.  At least I know its out somewhere.

   It should be "in" at various chains, but not all.  It was, in fact,
   the very *first* LoM set I saw in Leiden (Netherlands), 12 December
   of last year.  Around here in Michigan, I've seen it at K-Mart and
   TRU, but not Target or Meijer.  It seems to vary from chain to chain
   who will have it in any given locale.  And if you can find it at
   K-Mart, the BOGO/50 runs through tomorrow, IIRC.

   Nice set, but IMHO too much lavender.  :)

   best,

   Lindsay